TRADING TERMS/CONDITIONS OF SALE
- There may be instances where there is a minor imperfection to the item. It is therefore essential that the purchaser satisfies themselves at the point of sale with the condition before they commit to buy. We offer a six month guarantee which is only valid within the United Kingdom; this guarantee excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, and normal wear and tear.
- Once the customer has taken delivery of the item, we will only give refunds in accordance with their legal rights. If the order is cancelled by the purchaser for any reason, upon or before delivery there will be a charge of 25% of the full purchase price in addition to any costs of options added i.e. delivery costs, stainguard etc.
- If the purchaser elects to return items under the distance selling regulations they must be returned to the store from which they were purchased. We must have been made aware, in a durable format of the intention to return the items within 14 days after the day received. The items must be received back in the same condition as they were when delivered, and the costs of returning the items must be paid for by the customer. Any items we supply to you will be of satisfactory quality. If we deliver an item to you that you consider not of a satisfactory quality, you can contact us with a view to repair or replacement or, if this is not possible, a refund. Ultimately, any changes a purchaser makes to an order must be notified to us in writing. In the event of order changes, there may be changes to delivery timescales and/or the price for the items.
- If any of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall remain in full force and effect.
- CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
- Please make sure that a responsible adult is available to receive and sign for the delivery on the agreed day. Failure to do this will result in a second delivery charge being applied
- It is important that the purchaser considers the dimensions of the items they are ordering to ensure that it will fit where required and access is possible. However if upon delivery it is evident the purchased items are not suitable, we may be prepared to exchange for an alternative, subject to certain conditions. If a second delivery is required as a result of inadequate access or suitability a second delivery charge will be applied.
- The delivery service we provide is to the door of the address that has been agreed. If items are taken into a property, the customer becomes responsible for any damage to the item or the property once entry is made. It is the customer’s responsibility therefore to ensure that there is adequate access and all obstacles removed.
- Our delivery team will unpack and position your purchase upon your request.
- Please inspect your items carefully and then sign to confirm your satisfaction. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, please inform the delivery team before signing.
If you are unable to accept the delivery date offered or you wish us to hold your order for a period of time, we can provide a storage service at a cost of up to £20 per week.